Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thank you, Coach Weis | by Jeff

Thank you for giving your blood, sweat, and tears (and your knees) working to get Notre Dame back on top,

Thank you for leaving the program better than you found it,

Thank you for graduating your players and running a clean program,

Thank you for dismissing the media’s consensus that ND can’t recruit at a high level anymore,

Thank you for teaching me to spell Samardzija and Zbikowski,

Thank you for Pitt '05, Michigan '05, Stanford '05, MSU '06, UCLA '06, Michigan '08, Hawaii '08, and some exciting games in '09,

Thank you for “Pass Right”,

Thank you for helping me meet my wife (I met her the night I went out for the Zbikowski fight),

Thank you for making me care about ND football again.

God bless you and your family and I wish you all the best in your next endeavor.